Date: April 12, 2020
Using WP Dashboard it allows files to be uploaded by two separate methods :
1) Upload Directly to your post/page.
2) Upload via media option.Various Ways Using Which Files Could Be Uploaded :
a. Upload a File directly to Dashboard using Flash Uploader
1. On the Dashboard menu, click Media and then click Add New to display the Upload New Media page.
2. Click the Select Files button to open dialog box.
3. In dialog box, select the file that needs to be uploaded.
4. When the upload is complete, a field with your file details appears.
5. Click to save all changes.
b. Upload a
World of WordPress is hosted by:
While others try to add more components to their hosting to make it go faster, we decided to build our hosting cloud fast from the ground up. We did so by stripping out everything we knew was deadweight.