We regret to inform you that due to COVID-19 concerns we have decided to postpone WordCamp Kathmandu 2020 until further notice.
While we are very sad about this, we believe this to be the best decision to ensure the safety of our community. Over the coming days, we will issue refunds for all tickets. If you do not receive that within the coming weeks, please email [email protected]
At this time, we are planning on postponing Wordcamp Kathmandu to sometime later this year and will share that information with you as soon as we have confirmed details.
For the latest